Hair oils are a favorite of beauty experts everywhere, and for good reason. They’re full of essential fatty acids and they’re lubricating, which means they’re great for healing split ends, sealing in moisture, and detangling. These natural oils will add moisture and shine to your hair, they will nourish the scalp helping to reduce dry, flaky skin, they will help to get rid of dandruff, and they will aid faster and healthier hair growth – all without the use of expensive cosmetics or dangerous chemicals!
In this article, we’re going to five the best oils for hair.
- Best for thin hair: avocado oil. Avocado oil, like avocados themselves, contains proteins, healthy fats, amino acids and vitamins A, D, E and B6. The proteins will help fill in damaged airs in your hair’s cuticles, repairing damage that’s already been done and preventing future breakage and frizz. Avocado oil is strong and thick, so it is most effective when used on medium to thick hair.
- Best for thick or curly hair: Coconut Oil. Coconut oil is one of the most powerful oils in the world. Coconut oil is high in vitamin E and other nutrients, and your hair can absorb them all. The result will be hair that is thicker, shiner, healthier and has stronger roots. It also contains lauric and capric acid, which have amazing antimicrobial powers – meaning it will make your hair and scalp healthier and prevent dandruff, itchy scalp and infections.
- Best for color-treated hair: marula oil. If you dye your hair a lot, you probably already know that water is your natural enemy, but the good news is you can definitely use anything naturally derived on your hair, so don’t be afraid to use oils to moisturize, condition, and add shine. Marula oil is lean but not too syrupy, he says. Plus, its makeup is very close to the natural oils your body produces, it’s rich in vitamins C and E, and it’s fast-absorbing, so it goes on easily and seals your cuticle to lock in moisture for satiny, frizz-free locks.
- Best for a dry or oily scalp: tea tree oil. Tea tree oil has powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, making it the best oil for hair when it comes to detoxifying your hair follicles. The tea tree oil will help to unclog the pores on your scalp; reviving the follicles, and encouraging circulation for faster, and stronger hair growth. Tea tree oil’s antifungal and antibacterial properties mean it’s great not just for getting rid of excess oils, but also for getting rid of the dead skin cells that can cause dandruff.
5. Best for dry hair: argan oil. It contains lots of vitamin E, Omega 3 and 9 fatty acids, and antioxidants, all of which do amazing things for damaged, dry, coarse or otherwise unmanageable hair. Just a few drops or argan oil will protect your hair from heat, nourish and moisturize it, which will reduce dry and brittle hair, and also reduce the frizziness, leaving your hair soft and manageable.
Let us know in the comments below – which oils you’ve tried, which ones are your faves, and what tips you have for us! We love sharing with you and hearing your feedback.
VIETNAM REMY HAIR CO.,LTD
Village 4 – Hai Boi hamlet – Hai Boi commune – Dong Anh district – Ha Noi city – Vietnam
Tel & whatsapp: +84 943286486